STOPIĆ CAVE

Stopić Cave is located on the northeastern side of the Zlatibor, near the village of Rožanstvo. The cave was discovered in 1901 and it consists of five parts: bright room, dark Room, large hall with tubs, channel with tubs and river channel. The touristic part of the cave has several attractive elements such as: a spacious entrance, dugure (openings in the ceiling) a cup known as “Dog Cemetery,” waterfall named “Source of Life” and a series of the largest and deepest Serbia’s cave tubs (over 7 meters deep). Tubs are periodically flooded, and some of them have become lakes.